ecoagua mini filter is designed for advanced municipal cold water treatment. This filter is permanently attached to a spout of a faucet. To switch between filter positions you need only turn a handle.
Outer surface of ecoagua mini filtration material stops dirt, rust and all other sediments bigger than 0.4 microns
Due to the chemical bonding ecoagua mini, removes from water heavy metals, radioactive isotopes, organochlorine compounds, phenols, and pesticides.
Active silver in structure of ecoagua mini filtration media suppresses filtred micro organisms activity.
The quasi-softening effect is reducing of scale formation.
|Municipal water||150 L||1000 L||1500 L|
|Suspended Solids > 5 micron||100 %||100 %||100 %|
|Turbidity||95 %||100 %||100 %|
|Color||87 %||90 %||90 %|
|Chlorine||99 %||95 %||95 %|
|Lead, Cadmium, Caesium-137||95 %||95 %||95 %|
|Total Ferrum||85 %||90 %||90 %|
|Organic compounds||95 %||95 %||95 %|
|Microorganisms (total microbial count)||99 %||99 %||99 %|
|Volume of treated water before first cleaning, L||300 - 500|
|Total volume of treated water, L||up to 3000|
|Recommended filtration rate, L/min||0.5|
|Connection||internal thread M22x1|
There are the following alternatives to a filter set-up on a faucet spout (a tap is off)
– If a spout has outer thread M22x1, a divider is screwed off from a spout and a diverter is screwed on a spout. The connection is firmed by an available elastic gasket.
– If a spout has internal thread M24x1, a divider is screwed off from a spout, an adapter coupling (packed) is screwed on a spout and a diverter is screwed on a threaded part of a muff (M22x1)
After a filter set-up:
– To remove an air lock, turn a housing hole up in clockwise order; then turn a diverter handle across a housing (water supply to a filter) and open cold water tap carefully; water begins to fill a housing;
– While water stream flows without air bubbles, a tap should be turned off and a housing should be turned in clockwise order with its hole down;
– If there are leaks in conjunctions, screw them; Water should be drained during 1 min, in order to wash a new filtration element (FE);
– To reach the best degree of purification, a mixing faucet should be adjusted to have water consumption of max 0.5 L/min.
A filter is ready to work.
After having sustained interruptions in filter working, a filter should be washed with water passing through it for a few minutes. It should be done before the filter is filled with clean water.
While operating filter becomes blocked up. It leads to water flow reducing and informs about filter working efficiency. Loss of flow intensity depends on the quality and quantity of water supplied. When the rate of filtration reduces it means the FE needs cleaning.
Providing a mixing faucet closed, a handle should be turned off and an FE should be taken out following the warnings.
FE should be cleaned with a soft brush (e.g. toothbrush) under hot water spray. If its thin surface layer is removed, the purification efficiency will become better.
Afterward, set an FE into a housing and wash with stream water for 3-5 minutes. A filter is ready to work again.